Thursday, October 4, 2007

IV.

Sheesh it's 7:16 a.m. and I can't get back to sleep! I've been up since 5:30 a.m. (had to take Dan to his parents' house to go to work) and I'm somewhat wide awake now... I don't have a class until 2:20 so I have a free morning, if I were to go back to sleep I'll probably sleep in very late, and I don't like doing that because that's a waste of my free time and I feel so unproductive--like the day is slipping right past me... I miss Dan :( Yeah yeah I know this is going to start turning into a mushy post, haha. Dan was telling me last night that once he gets his driver's license he's going to buy me my favorite car, and drive my piece of crap Volvo around until it dies
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm really excited, I'm not one to particularly care for cars, but whenever I see one of these babies on the street I can't help but want one--they're so cute! But even if Dan doesn't get me this car, I don't care it's just the mere fact that he offered that makes me happy. I can't believe I actually thought what true love was before I met Dan! It's weird that we've been dating for over a year and we haven't really shown signs of getting tired of each other or shown signs of our love fading... that must be a sign, right?? I can't believe how much our relationship has evolved, from our first moments together
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
to our first several months together
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and now
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this has been the most productive, "adult" relationship I've been in! And by adult I mean, we don't act like goofy teenagers, we have real things to deal with like work, college, money, etc. unlike past relationships were it revolved around high school, drama, etc. I love that Dan actually treats me right, he never talks down on me, ridicules me, or physically or mentally abuses me like his predecessors. I just hope the feelings are mutual or I'll feel like an idiot! haha
I guess I'm going to go to bed now, because this blog made me tired :)


but, just for fun :)

YES!! Clara Bow :)

2 comments:

Julia Loves David said...

Your blog is sooooooo fun, I love your songs and might have to add some to my playlist.
The celebrity look alike pictures are a great idea, I wonder who me and David would look like. I love that car too! David and I even test drove one the exact same color! I can’t wait for Knott’s Scary Farm – if your coupons don’t work we’ll go to Burger King to see if we can find some.

Julia Loves David said...

That's no fun, we already had our fight for the week :( Hope everything is better soon. Love ya