Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well it's been a while since I've posted and what is there to say? Thanksgiving was very nice, Dan and I went to his parent's for a while then to my grandma's. So much great food and fun times with the family.
On Friday we went shopping--despite what everyone says about the day after Thanksgiving, the shopping crowd wasn't really that bad.
(a picture I found of "Black Friday" on google)
Other than shopping and eating turkey this holiday weekend, Dan and I didn't really do that much. Yesterday, I had to go to the Getty Villa in Pacific Palisades for an assignment for my Art History class, and it was one of the best times I've had recently with Dan, it was such an amazing day, it was warm, but not too hot. The sun was bright, and there was a gentle breeze in the air--driving on PCH and seeing the beautiful ocean seemed picture perfect. I had a lot of fun at the museum with Dan and it the visit there was a reminder about how much I love him and and how much he means to me. He was so excited to be there, and loved the museum a lot, it was nice taking a couple hours out of his work day to go there with me. He was so nice and happy it seemed, he was so cute and kind and insisted on carrying my books and notebooks, he insisted on taking photos, which is usually the other way around-- I'm the one that usually takes most of the picture. Here are a couple photos from the Getty Villa

No comments: